Great bit of software!

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I just bought my Touch Mouse yesterday, and I was very impressed with it until I found it didn't have a middle button function!

Then I found your software today and it overcomes that issue beautifully.

I was initially excited about the "Touch-over" clicks to, but for the moment I have deactivated them as they are a tad too sensitive and I was selecting all sorts of things I didn't want to. I agree the standard mouse clicks are rather clunky!

However, a MAJOR benefit with the Middle-Click is when strolling up and down a long page or spreadsheet, activating Middle-click allows the scroll to continue WITHOUT having to hold and buttons down at all - this is a major benefit I think .

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

John - in Sunny Carnarvon, Western Australia

Coordinator
Apr 3, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Thanks for the kind words.

Touch-over-click was invented by J5, the original guy who thought of extending Touch Mouse, http://www.blogtecnologico.it/ and I was just assembling all the useful pieces (middle-click, touch-over-click, good installers, and so on).

In the future, I may migrate TMM from a normal application to a Windows service, then it can start with Windows automatically. Who knows :) With the SDK, we might do more interesting things.

Stay tuned.

-Lex